Monday, November 11, 2013

The Red Sox Win the World Series!!!!! Whaaaat???

When I saw that email title I was kind of confused. I didn't know if it was a joke or what haha. But that's pretty exciting and especially that they won in Boston. And the Patriots, I hope they win the Superbowl! 

Sounds like Stake Conference was pretty awesome. And what is up with Andrew? Will he just get baptized already! He's practically a member. I mean, he went to the Preisthood conference. And Barry Patraiko, him too. Come one guys. The southcoast ward needs more Preisthood! Haha.

This week was a good one. Training Hermana Martinez is interesting, she was mini-missionary in the other mission and they are not a strict there so it is interesting helping her adapt to the rules here. The week our sacrament attendance was up and we had a great Ward Counsel meeting. I have seen so much growth in the ward. On Thursday we were in the huge Family Night in a members house and as we played they game I realized how much I love these members. I never want to leave this ward (which means I'll probably have changes soon haha). 

As far a Christmas, I don't really want much. By the time the package gets here I'll only have like 3 months left and I don't want to have a lot of extra stuff to bring home in my suitcases. But maybe a Red Sox world series shirt...but not a fitted one...like a mans t-shirt size small. And maybe some makeup. And the red jacket thing I mentioned. 

As far a sending pictures goes, I will do my best. I mean, its not the smartest idea to just whip my camera out and start snapping pictures in the street. But I will do my best.

I love you all and miss you so much! 

Hermana Giossi 

photos: 

1. This is a street a walk down almost everyday. This is the volcano of San Miguel (Chaparrastique). I love this view. 

2. This is a picture taken in the neighborhood we live in. We are drinking "Atol de Pina" Its a hot pineapple drink. It was my first time trying it so we took pictures. And yes, we always drink from bags haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment