Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Great Start to the Day

Hey!

This week was cool. Unfortunately, I dont have to ability to upload pictures of the waterfall trip but I will send them next week. We worked hard and it payed off. We were able to teach lots of lessons and feel the spirit. We had 6 investigators in church and they all loved it! President sent me a message this week-It said, "We look forward to seeing you this weekend. You are great, you are doing a wonderful job. He is pleased with you." It's simple...but it made me feel good. I really dont want to let President down on this one. 

Anyway, today we are back in Morazon for a district P-Day excursion. I dont really know what we're goignt o do but it should be fun. I can tell its going to be a good stay because I stated it by stepping in dog poop. I imagine it was quite the sight at 7AM, as I stood hoping around on one foot and my district leader cleaned my shoes off. Everyone was just cracking up. Like I said, the start of a great day ;) 

I have to go though! Sorry this is so short. I love you! 

Hermana Victoria Giossi

No comments:

Post a Comment