Friday, January 24, 2014

Mountains To Climb

Monday January 13, 2014



To my frozen family, 

I've also been feeling cold this week. I had changes and am no longer in San Miguel :( But I am in America (NOT THE US AMERICA). I had a exchange here about 8 months ago and since then I always felt that I would serve in this area. So I am happy to be here. I was worried about being out of shape when I got home. Well I think this area might help me. Its full of hills and lots of stairs. I basically go hiking in a skirt everyday. My legs are killing me haha. I am with two companions, one of them is my mission granddaughter, so that's pretty cool! 

I am also reading Jesus the Christ and loving it. I am learning so much that I didn't know about the Savior's life. I just found out that Hermana Glazier has a blog called "Children of the Same God" you should look it up :) 

I love you and miss you a ton! I pray for you always.

Hermana Giossi




Photos: Making pupusas with the other missionaries in the ward. There are two more sisters and the APs...it's fun. 

Oh, and could you look up the Mormon Messages video "Mountains to Climb" on lds.org. I watched it last week and would like it shared on my blog. Its really incredible.








No comments:

Post a Comment