Thursday, March 6, 2014

Not That America!

Monday January 20, 2014


Hello Family,

I laughed out loud imagining Nana running to find me in the States. Sorry for the false hope. I'm starting to adjust. My legs dont hurt anymore from all the climbing and I can do it much faster now. Its cold here. I mean its like 72 degrees. But I walk around with a sweater every night. Haha...I-m gonna die when I get home. 

I should probably tell you more about my companions. Hermana Garcia is from Guatemala. She's a convert of about 4 years. She is really humble and down to earth. She loves to cook, its kind of her thing and we don't touch it when shes helping the members in the kitchen. Hermana Merrell was trained by Hermana Sosa (who i trained), making her my granddaughter in the mission. She is awesome. Such a hard worker. Seriously she is keeping me working hard. And she is super obedient which makes life alot easier...it's hard having a disobedient companion. 

We are teaching some great people. One of our investigators owns a bakery. He always tells us that we are welcome and that it is our bakery too. The bread he makes is amazing...which isn't so amazing for my figure. Haha. I am so excited to start working out again when I get home. 

I am proud to hear of the spiritual progress the family is making. And I am so happy to hear that you are member missionaries. When I get home I dont want to stop being a missionary, you can let the sisters know that. The mission isn't just a year and a half...its forever. As we beocme converted our desire to share this gospel with others grows. I only wish I had been a better member-missionary before my mission. Haha. 

I love you all. I think about you often and pray for you always. Let the ward know that I love them! And tell the missionaries to keep up the good work. And thank them for their service. Thanks them for being there and giving their all to edify us. 

Hugs and kisses. 

Hermana Giossi

No comments:

Post a Comment