Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Monday February 10, 2014

Hola Family!

I don't really know what to say about this week. It was pretty uneventful. But it went super fast because we worked really hard. I should stop working hard so that the time goes slower...just kidding. Events of note with attached photos:


The highlight of the week was our Zone Conference with president and Sister Glazier. President talked about the importance of seeking first the Kingdom of God and then riches. He used Jacob 2 and talked about how if we seek God's Kingdom, we are promised riches if we are to use them for the good of others. He also talked about Fast Offerings and how we should be as generous as possible. It is the price of 2 meals and if we have the means we should pay 10 times as much as that. I remember thinking, I just hope my future husband has a mission President like this. Haha...but really.

Maybe Zach should listen to the missionary discussions. And do the things that they are asking the investigators to do. He has to find his own conversion. Just remember, Zach, that you don't have to KNOW everything...you will never know everything...you need to have faith! I love you. I know that this is the only TRUE CHURCH. Other churches might be good but they will never have the authority to perform saving ordinances. 

I am happy to hear about your missionary successes. You're having more baptisms than I am haha. But I am happy to know that there will be lots of work to do when I get home...that I can still be a missionary but my family will be my companions...SWEET!


I love you all! Stay strong! 

Love,
Hermana Giossi


Beautiful View of my little country




No comments:

Post a Comment