Monday, March 31, 2014

See You Thursday!

Well here we are, my last weekly email as a missionary. I can't
believe it. It seems like it all just went so fast. Since my interview
with President last week I have been thinking alot about everything
that has happened these last 18 months and it has been incredible. Its
amazing what we are capable of when we trust in the Lord and let him
work through us. Everyone keeps asking how I feel. I dont know how to answer it. 

I apologize if I'm a little

weird when I get home, I'll probably be in culture shock or something.
But I will let you spoil me I guess :) Mostly I just want to sleep
haha.

 Is Christmas still going to be Friday
morning too! Because I have some presents too. As far as the clothes
go...that is from Guatemala. Its a long story but there isn't a whole
lot of remaining culture here in El Salvador (Ill tell you about it
when I get home). The clothes that they sell here are like America
haha.

This week was GREAT! Eva was baptized! Miracles Happen!

Love you! See you Thursday!

Hermana Giossi

No comments:

Post a Comment