Tuesday, March 11, 2014

By Candlelight

Hi Family,

Mom, where are the pictures of this baptism! I was starting to think that McKenna never got baptized! Haha. I am so happy to hear that she is active and participating in Temple work. They say that the faster new converts go to the temple the more likely they are to stay active. I miss the temple. I wants to go lots when I get home. Once every six months is just not enough. 

That´s very touching to read about my blog. I am glad to hear that it is helping others. My purpose as a missionary is to invite others to come unto Christ and I am learning that there are many ways to do that. I have many plans to keep doing so even after I am released. 

This week we had a special training meeting with President and Sister Glazier. They talked alot about LOVE and how love should really be our motivation for everything. I think if we really understood Heavenly Father´s love for His children sharing this TRUE gospel would be so easy. Fear would not even play apart. Are we not all willing to throw away our fears to help those we love. Thinking about this has really helped me this week to talk to as many people as I can about the gospel. And as we testify of the love of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for them, they usually accept the invitation to hear more. Hermana Romero said something really inspiring. ¨When I start testifying of Jesus Christ it doesn´t matter if they accept or not, I feel good.¨Wow. 

At the end of the training they handed out our new CELL PHONES! We turned in our house phones and all companionship's now have a cell to ¨hasten the work¨ The LORD truly is hastening his work in this day! And I am learning how to text again haha. 

It´s a good thing too because this week, thanks to a big mix up, our electricity got cut off and we were without power for 2 days. I just have bad house luck haha. It was fun though. Like a sleep over. We planned, study and journaled in a little circle by candle light. Always an adventure. 

Just one more thing. We have an investigator named EVA. She has been an investigator for 2 years. Yesterday her children were blessed and are now on the church records. We are trying to have her baptism on the 29 of March but she needs lots of prayer. Please keep her in mind. 

I love you! Dont cry. Time is short. Just enjoy the blessings of these next few weeks. 

Love,

Hermana Giossi 

photo planning by candle light.


No comments:

Post a Comment